Video: Feminist talks on a feminist internet
0 comments | 3445 reads
During APC's Global Meeting on Gender, Sexuality and the Internet where we explored our collective understanding of what a feminist internet looks like, we asked participants to tell us their vision of a feminist internet.
- What does it take to create a feminist internet?
- Panel on “Power, Politics and Agency” to #imagineafeministinternet
- Sex and the internet: Intersectionality in internet rights
- APC launches collaborative initiative to protect, promote and defend sexual rights online
- APC launches website on sex, rights and the internet
- Global Meeting on Gender, Sexuality and the Internet
- Imagining a misogyny-free internet
- Imagining a digitally secure, feminist internet
- #imagineafeministinternet: "No topic was off limit," says Nana Darkoa
- Time to come out!: Pioneering women in history of technology
- Sexual rights, internet rights, and feminism!
- Sexuality, feminism, activism and the internet we dream of
Submitted by flavia on 12 May, 2014 - 18:25
digital harassment Digital misogyny GenderIT.org @ Internet Governance Forum 2012, Baku GenderIT.org @ Internet Governance Forum 2013 GenderIT @ Commission on the Status of Women 2013 GenderIT @ Internet Governance Forum 2014 internet governance forum justice online exposure Turkey violence againt women whrds
25 Feb 2015 - 15:37 on Rape and the courts: Going online isn't really justice
23 Feb 2015 - 13:21 on The false paradox: freedom of expression and sexist hate speech
20 Feb 2015 - 13:00 on Tele-Health set to boost maternal care
12 Jan 2015 - 03:30
25 Sep 2014 - 17:09
20 Aug 2014 - 13:57
10 Jul 2014 - 13:13