Add new comment

I stand by my comment. You are spamming feminist websites with the same comment.

Tags

More from the edition

Responses to this post

Comments have now been closed by the editor because hostile and insulting nature of some posts.
Posted on 09/17/2010 - 09:29 | Reply
Furthermore the definition of the term troll is now so wide that it can be applied to anyone who posts a comment that is not in agreement with the site article or the other commenters.
Posted on 09/17/2010 - 08:10 | Reply
This is not spamming and your disregard for standard English appears to be an attempt to discredit me. I have a sensible comment relevant to the site’s articles I comment on, and I do not confine myself to feminist web sites.<br />On the other hand what you are doing is trolling - which make you a troll. You are a confounded nuisance on the net and block sensible and relevant comment. As you demonstrate here by attacking me. You also appear to be stalking me.<br />Quote - <br />A troll troll is a mythological creature, related to elves, dwarves, or monsters.<br />Troll may also refer to:<br />Troll (angling, the practice of fishing by drawing a baited line or lure behind a boat <br />Troll, an internet term for a person who, through wilful action, attempts to disrupt a community or garner attention and controversy through provocative messages ("trolls").<br />A nickname for a resident of the Lower Peninsula of Michigan, usually used by those from the Upper Peninsula<br />Source Wikipedia<br />Do you have a relevant and sensible comment on the topic of this thread?
Posted on 09/16/2010 - 19:40 | Reply
Posted on 09/15/2010 - 21:10 | Reply
The above comment is from me - Dave<br />Nadine Moawad, - you really are ignorant accusing someone of something when you can't even be bothered to look up the word to make sure it is accurate. Ignorant as per my view of the misandrist feminist.
Posted on 09/15/2010 - 20:56 | Reply
I am not spam. I am a serious commentator with something relevant to say, unlike Nadine Moawad, who obviously believes in censorship.<br />Quote from Wikipedia - <br />Spam is the use of electronic messaging systems (including most broadcast media, digital delivery systems) to send unsolicited bulk messages indiscriminately. While the most widely recognized form of spam is e-mail spam, the term is applied to similar abuses in other media: instant messaging spam, Usenet newsgroup spam, Web search engine spam, spam in blogs, wiki spam, online classified ads spam, mobile phone messaging spam, Internet forum spam, junk fax transmissions, social networking spam, television advertising and file sharing network spam.<br />Spamming remains economically viable because advertisers have no operating costs beyond the management of their mailing lists, and it is difficult to hold senders accountable for their mass mailings
Posted on 09/15/2010 - 20:52 | Reply
Sorry, second "here" is supposed to point to here.
Posted on 09/15/2010 - 15:01 | Reply
The comment by "Dave" is spam. He copies and pastes it on feminist posts. He posted the same on the Young Feminist Wire and we didn't put it through because we saw it spammed here and here and in other places.
Posted on 09/15/2010 - 15:00 | Reply